*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stumble into Hanna's room
  2. How things began
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039724-Shifting-Threads/cid/2215368-Stumble-into-Hannas-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2039724
A story about using clothes to swap body parts
This choice: Stumble into Hanna's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stumble into Hanna's room

    by: Lunaryon
Groaning, you find yourself standing in your younger sister Hanna's room. Your ears are still ringing, and you feel like you've been slammed into by a truck. You collapse, waiting for the daze to fade, so that you can try and figure out what happened.

As you lay on the ground, you glance to one side, and spot something just barely sticking out from the edge of your sister's bed.

It's... It's a dildo.

A long, purple dildo.

It takes a moment, for that to sink in, and suddenly you snap back into focus.This is your little sister's room. You really shouldn't be in here... and you really shouldn't be holding onto her sex toys...

Sex toys that she really shouldn't have.

After a moment, you decide that you might as well just place the thing on her desk.

Oh... what are these...?

There are... Mesh gloves? on your little sister's desk, right next to where you place... the toy.

After a moment, you can't help but wonder... Why would someone make gloves like these...?

Do they... look interesting when you wear them?

After a moment you decide... You know what, sure.

Might as well... You pull one of the gloves on, before a strange tingling begins to build up on your hands. Your hands shift and after a moment... you are staring at a pair of hands that are not your own.

How very odd... These are your sister's hands.How...? You once again smell that strange smell of Limes that matched the strike of lightning from earlier in the day.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lunaryon (UN: lunaryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lunaryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039724-Shifting-Threads/cid/2215368-Stumble-into-Hannas-room