*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1977673-Changes-to-women-entering-the-ladysroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2037796
The orb is left for a teen girl to find. It gives her powers to read and modify the minds.
This choice: Changes to women entering the ladysroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Changes to women entering the ladysroom

    by: DrZaaijer
You changed a whole bunch of men who entered the mensroom. Now it was time to even things up and change a bunch of women entering the ladysroom. You didn't know what to do to them. You couldn't make them pee standing up like men, that'll just get messy. But what could you do? Then you hit upon it, for the next twenty married women or those living with their boyfriend you changed them so they won't wear any type of panties again. They will wear their husbands/boyfriends underwear instead. For those who were too thin to fit into the briefs of their men they would gain weight until they could fit (or at least wear them so they wouldn't fall down.) You supposed for the 'lucky few' they would be compelled to lose weight until the briefs fit. You knew it was mostly silly and only a few people would know what they were wearing but what the heck. Then you put your plan into motion.

When you were done you decided to......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swap a trait between everyone in both restrooms

2. Return to the foodcourt

3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1977673-Changes-to-women-entering-the-ladysroom