*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1962902-Merges-them-some-other-way
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Merges them some other way.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Merges them some other way.

    by: Terranvoid
Alexander decides to try something a little different than before as he points the remote at the woman and her dog. The dog is still right where it was, although it's put on a bit of mass. The dogs shoulders now crest up to the same height as the hips on the girl who was walking him, which makes perfect since since she's merged into those shoulders, the dogs head still right where it's supposed to be. As she reaches the crosswalk, she says, “Allen. Stop.” Alex barely manages to keep from laughing as he zaps a couple of air-headed looking women walking by the woman bound to her dog, whom she doesn't actually control.

With that, the dog now has a very sizable pair of balls, bare inches between the bottom of it's tight sack and the ground, it's walk turned awkward. On the sack, facing backwards is the brown eyes of one of the girls and her lovely mouth, pleasure on her face as her testicluar form bounces around with the dogs steps. Underneath Allen's body, standing from his sheath is the other woman, smaller, her skin the red of the dogs cock, but looking all woman as she bobs under his body, smiling happily, arms still present as well. With a few more clicks, Alex triples her breasts down her body, before waving at the dog-girl combination as they walk past.

“Hey, why didn't you fully merge with your dog?” Alex shouts out, the girl smiling, “Ohh, my friends wanted to be part of a proper animal, but I didn't want them to be lost wandering or anything and... I kind of wanted to feel what a living cock was like. So I attached to Allen.” She says, scratching the dogs ears, “Mhmm, who's a very good boy.” She says to the dog in a praising voice. “Anyways, have a good day.” She calls out after as the dog walks towards the mall, living sex bouncing as he wags his tail.

“Ohh, wow. That looks... fun.” Alex says, wondering what it would be like to have a cock that literally wants you to use it.

You have the following choices:

1. Decides to hold of from any more changes.

*Noteb*
2. Keeps playing with people.

*Noteb*
3. Luck be a lady tonight?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1962902-Merges-them-some-other-way