*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1962900-Alexander-merges-them-somehow
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Alexander merges them to somehow help the girl out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Alexander merges them somehow.

    by: Terranvoid
Giving a shrug, Alex points the remote, giving some clicks, turning the boys into girls, which doesn't seem to really improve their attitudes, but then, he didn't intend to stop there and hits the three using the merge button. Now walking along is a girl with a much lower cut top with much larger breasts. There's a pair of eyes on each breast, set over the top of the hem displaying her cleavage, and an obvious outline of lush, feminine lips pressing against the cloth, right where her nipples should be.

Alexander gets up, wanting to ask her some questions, curious if the changes were exactly as he imagined. “Excuse me, can I ask you about your lovely girls?” The girl stops, rolling her eyes as her breasts seem to bounce of their own accord. She puts a hand to one of them, much to it's obvious delight as it moans in a much more mature voice than the little girl. “Yeah. I get that question a bit. Well, when I was eleven, my little sister won a merger. She was supposed to be to young to use it, but somehow, she talked me and my parents into letting her use it to make her friend and herself into my breasts.”

Alex smiles at this, pretty much what he wanted. “So, why did your parents agree?” The girl shrugs, “I guess Tina managed to convince them that the way body-part mergee's always feel happy about what they are was something she wanted too badly.”

Suddenly, her tits start bouncing again and she starts massaging them as they coo out, “D-damn. But o-once I had my growth spurt, they've become insatiable. I had to make a deal I'd just... feel myself up a lot more to keep them from always asking to be touched or shown off.” She does give a smile to her breasts, squeezing them more tightly, “And you're being such good girls about it. Alright, say goodbye to the nice boy.” The two “girls”, their voices as mature as the girl they're attached to, having gone through her puberty alongside her, both say a distracted and erotic goodbye, echoed by the girl herself as she starts walking to the mall again.

“Oh, hell yeah.” Alex says to himself, smiling as he sits down on the bench again, deciding to play with someone again while he waits.

You have the following choices:

1. Alex spies a woman walking a German-Shepard.

*Noteb*
2. A hot, busty woman catches his eye.

*Noteb*
3. More choices!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1962900-Alexander-merges-them-somehow