*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2634016-Staceys-Dad-shows-up-before-the-girls-leave
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Staceys Dad shows up before the girls leave.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #36

Staceys Dad shows up before the girls leave.

    by: pillas
Stacey and Allison where about to leave to the mall when the front door opened by itself, Stacey's father walked through and set his briefcase down by the door. He smiled at his daughter and the frowned.

"Sweety....did you forget something?" Her father chided in his fatherly tone. Stacey just scrunched her brow in confusion.

"Uh...no dad, we were just about to head to the mall...so see ya" She mumbled quickly grasping Allisons hand and trying to drag her past her father. Allison gasped at the sensation, her arm throbbing as her sensitive cock flesh responded to the soft warm grip of her friend. However they were both stopped from proceeding when her father held up his hand.

"Nah uh uh young lady...you're just like your mother you know" Her father explained, pointing down at her still perpetually fucking tits. Stacey glanced down and didnt see much to complain about when her father tsked at her.

"You forgot your condoms young lady...do you want to make a mess all over the bus or malls or bathrooms?" He scolded. Stacey just blushed, her torso rocking silently as her pricks continued to pump endlessly into her upper bosom.

"Ah damn...sorry dad...I just forgot...it's not like mom...I cant just pop em out whenever I want...they're too big and when they get hard its impossible to get em out or back in....I promise when I feel like Im gonna blow I'll find a place to drain em and then use my emergency rubbers....please dad...im sorry" She whined, Stacey giving her best "innocent" daughter look as she pleaded with her father. Her dad just sighed, and smiled. Reaching down and rubbing at his little girls head.

"Fine...but you have to stop being so forgetful, you and your mom are a hassle" He chuckled.

"Robert? Oh you're home...hey honey" Tiffanys voice rang out as she rounded the corner, her naked torso also in a state similar to her daughters endlessly fucking one another. fluid dripping down the sides of the shafts embedded deep inside her upper breasts. She sidled up to her husband, her dual shafts rubbing against his body as she leaned up to kiss him on the lips. More lubricants pulsed out of the pierced cunts as a result and soaked his clothes, but her husband paid little to no mind.

Allison was still lost in the pleasure of her hand being held in stacys warm grip, and contemplating on changing her father when she was interrupted by a loud meowing coming from the kitchen entrance. Allison saw Stacey's cat Missy, stretching out and sauntering towards them at a slow pace. Missy was a female black and gray cat that was rather friendly with people but always clingy towards anybody that showed her affection rubbing up at them and begging to be petted and scratched.

Allison decided to get a bit creative and selected her targets with the remote for her next transformations. Targeting Staceys dad, Missy the cat and a certain body part of Stacey herself she pushed the button and waited for the result.

Allison smirked her lips, dripping with cum as she took in the changes.

Where Stacy's dad once was, was now the body of a four foot tall black and gray cat girl. She had an hourglass figure on her short frame with wide hips, a waspish waist and eight large jiggling furry breasts topped with dark black hardened nipples. Each breast was the size of an ripe melon compared to the small size of her body. However that's where the human similarities ended, since she had no head where there should be one and a tight wet slit situated on the spot where a neck would reside. The body wobbled slightly while it waved it's arms about wildly and stamped its feet trying to steady itself. Her long lithe legs ended in dexterous but dainty cats paws with a larger than normal exterior clawed thumb.

"Woah..how'd i get upside down?" A silky female voice purred out from an unknown place. Allison watched as the headless cat girl fell backward quickly and began to do a handstand. The body's eight breasts gesticulating wildly and settling upside down, while her legs dangled over forward exposing her expansive but firm ass on display and her dark puffy pussy lips and cute tight anus for all to see. Her tail curled high above and settled into a question mark shape. Tiffany lowered herself down and moved her face towards the offered and exposed rear of the headless catgirl and gave the pussy a long sensual tonguing. The legs of the catgirl circled Tiffanys shoulders and held on while it was given cunnilingus. When Tiffany pulled away her lips were covered in the catgirls fluids.

"You act so silly honey" Tiffany giggled. The upside down catgirl just wiggled her rump in the air, the tail curling like a coil in a form of expression.

"Yeah sorry...not sure how I got upside down in the first place...that was really disorienting. Remind me never to do that again. dont know how anyone can stand like that" The silken female voice said from between the pussy lips facing upwards. Allison figured by now that Stacey's father had been changed into the body of a female cat girl, however the roles of his new body were completely reversed, without out any outward changes besides a similar vagina at the base of where it's neck should be. Stacey's father strutted around on it's hands walking in an odd manner setting his breasts jiggling wildly while his spread eagle legs mooned his family. He wiggled his hips in a form of a nod sending his large booty to start jiggling. Stacey rolled her eyes and bent low to give her father a hug.

"See ya later daddy" Stacey said as she bent down and hugged the upside down catgirls waist and gave it a small peck on it's bare right butt cheek. He father used one of his dexterous cat feet to rub at his daughters face. Stacey giggled at the feeling of her fathers soft paw pads caressing her face.

"Hold up a bit, make sure Missy is taken care of....You should get her some cat toys at least while you're at the mall" Her dad asked, crossing his arms like he would if they were a normal pair of legs, as held his legs up and bent it to scratch at his dark pussy lips, some moisture building up at his "mouth". Stacey grimaced at the request about to give a rebuttal when a loud meowing rang out.

"See...she agrees with me" Her dad muttered, sauntering off on his delicate hands while her mother followed behind towards the kitchen and out of sight.

Stacey just reached into her pocket and pulled out a bag of carrot shaped cat treats, and then shimmied down her pants and underwear and looked down at her crotch. Where a normal pussy would be, now sat the black and gray muzzle of her pet cat Missy. Her cat had been fused to her owners cunt, with the eyes, even the ears perched above her pubic mound and each of her labial lips being framed by long tapered cats whiskers that reached out to either side of her thighs. The meowing began in earnest when the "Pussy-cat" blink it's eyes and licked its lips. It eyed the treat Stacey waved from above it's position and started to purr which caused Stacey to shiver. The erotic purring of Missy combined with her self fucking breasts, were causing her to stumble. She fed her cat the carrot shaped treat and moaned at the feeling of her cunt "chewing" and grinding at the object and then had a small but satisfying climax when it swallowed the rest of the treat.

"Ugh this damn cat is such a pain...she's too needy" Stacey complained, then shuddered when Missy began to purr at the flavor of the cat treat. She gave it's ears a good scratching, while biting her lip in Ecstasy and moaned as this seemed to bring the cat in her groin some contentment. Bringing her pants back up she grabbed Allisons hand once more and finally set off to do some mall shopping.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The girls get to the mall

2. Allison and Stacey take the bus

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pillas (UN: joose187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2634016-Staceys-Dad-shows-up-before-the-girls-leave