*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2253828-Merges-them-into-an-anthro
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Merges them into an anthro.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Merges them into an anthro.

    by: destinedAuxiliator
As she was walking by, Alex pointed the remote and her and her dog and clicked the merge button. When he clicked the button the women and her dog disappeared and were replaced by an anthro German-Sheppard. "She" was about 5'10" and had tan and black fur with an average build. She had a muzzle covered with dark fur and a black nose. Her ears were now on the top of her head turning to hear even the slightest whisper. On her chest were two ample breast that were at least a D cup and were straining her tight tank-top, her nipples visible through the grey fabric. Under that were three more rows of breasts, each about a B cup and just as visible as through the tank top as her top row. From the waist up she looks very feminine with a wide set of hips, but the pair of shorts she's was wearing did nothing to hide the obvious bulge between her legs.

After taking in the sight of the new anthro "woman", Alex started walking towards her hesitantly and hesitantly asked, "H-Hey, I just wanted to know, why did you merge with your dog, if you don't mind me asking?" The woman replied in a very cheery tone, " Oh, Hi! I don't mind at all, I get asked this pretty often. I merged with him because I just loved him so much and wanted to know what it felt like to be so happy and full of energy. Plus now that I merged with him I have a new toy to play with whenever I get excited. Anyways, I have to get going now, have a good day!"

As she was walking away, Alex continued thinking of all the ways he could use the remote after seeing what it just did to that women and her dog. However, as he was waiting . . .


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The bus arrives

*Noteb*
2. More people walk by

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 destinedAuxiliator (UN: true_k1r4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2253828-Merges-them-into-an-anthro