*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2093021-Allison-is-her-mothers-balls
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Allison is her mother's balls.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Allison is her mother's balls.

    by: Terranvoid
Allison blinks, her perspective jumped. She's looking... forward, at a bit of an upward angle. She breathes in. Her body is... so different. She closes her eyes, forcing down the panic that's threatening to well up. Reality changed, panicking isn't going to help.
After a moment, she tries to figure out what happened to her. She's... not human. No arms, legs, neck. All she knows is she's pressing against fur. She's... warm. Actually, she feels good... and full. At least she's still in her living room... “Mom?” She calls out.
She gasps in surprise. And pleasure. A hand touches her, her skin tingling wonderfully from it as she feels... active. Somehow “What is it, Allison? Oh, oh. A little productive today, honey?” Her mothers voice has an... erotic tinge. “P-productive?” Jane giggles as Allison finds herself sliding forward a bit, pressing more heavily into... thighs? Full? Productive? Is she...? Hell no! It can't be.
Her spinning thoughts calm down a little, though. She's bouncing and it feels really good. Rocking her and making her feel ever so comfortable and yet full and ready to... Wow. she needs to get off, her body flushing with arousal, a moan escaping her lips, accompanied by a moan from her mother. “J-just a few moments, Allison.”
Jane's cock gets hard, swaying in front of her, although all Allison feels nothing of the cock but erotic, arousing feedback from her mother's own excitement, a hand moving to rub against her as she's walked, bouncing into the bathroom. The door opens in front of her, a new seat and... device near it. A tube and tank?
Allison blinks as she sees a mirror that wasn't in the bathroom before. She gets to watch as her mother sits down, the seat long enough to let Allison rest comfortably on it, a thrill running through her as her large, warm, and full testicles rest heavily on the cushioned seat. Finally she gets a view of herself in the mirror. She's... massive. Her eyes, showing a mix of arousal and surprise, and her mouth all that's left of her human self. She's... over two feet across? At least. It's amazing her mother can still walk and so quickly.
Her mother slips the tube over her already hard and massive cock, her eyes fluttering as she puts her hands to Allison's tight dark flesh, starting to rub. The living balls that Allison has become flooding with pleasure, the taste of semen starting to build delightfully at the back of her mouth. Allison reels from surprise and pleasure, realizing she's been turned into a sex organ, pressure and ecstasy building as she's filled with anticipation of an orgasm that she's sure is going hit her.
Jane shakes in building ecstasy, pre flooding from her cock into the milker, cum filling Allison's mouth, the two merged girls tension finally building to its climax, Jane's head falling back, her back arching as Allison pulses with each release of cum from her shemale mother, each one and explosion of intense ecstasy, her world whiting out in pleasure.
The world fades back in when she feels herself lifting off the seat, but there's an afterglow, making her feel warm and spacey, humming as she barely notices what her's mothers doing, her bouncing form making it so easy to just enjoy how she's feeling with little care of the rest of the world.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2093021-Allison-is-her-mothers-balls