*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1962908-Theres-something-to-merge-people-now
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Sure enough, there's something to merge people.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

There's something to merge people now.

    by: Terranvoid
Alex's jaw nearly falls open as he finds a website for a merger center in the city. It looks like it's the only one, oddly. And he has trouble finding people who have been merged. “Huh. That's strange, there aren't a lot of merged people though. I guess that place is more of an excuse for the mergers I've made than really in business. Maybe they're just running experiments for now.”

Shaking his head at this odd revelation, he gets up from his chair, turning off the monitor as he walks out of his room.

You have the following choices:

1. Alex goes to find his mother.

*Noteb*
2. Alex decides to see his sister instead.

*Noteb*
3. No. No. He can think of some other people.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1962908-Theres-something-to-merge-people-now