*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032728-New-Life-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1942240-Esteban-Trujillo-by-Lord-Robbie-and-Hawkeye-Pierce
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Erotica · #2032728
Meet the victims of the shadowy NLA (New Life Agency)
This choice: Esteban Trujillo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Esteban Trujillo by Lord Robbie and Hawkeye Pierce

    by: Lord Robbie - We got this!
Esteban loved driving. It made him feeling great, the wind from the convertible, the beauty of night. And the adventurous nature of his wealthy girlfriend Hanna Oldenburg made things even better. "I got an idea, how to make this drive more interesting!" she poses, taking his hand. Esteban couldn't believe that she lowered it between her thighs. He took full advantage of the situation to Hanna's delight. Esteban couldn't believe his luck. Life was good.

A loud bang put a stop to that as Hanna screamed. Esteban turned to the kerb and headed back to where the bump has occurred, praying he hit a moose or another large horse like animal. His eyes widened when he saw a human body and a stained, blood badge on the ground. He bent down, trembling to look at the badge, knowing enough not to touch it. He recoiled, almost falling when he saw what it said. "Essie, what is it?" cried a terrified Hanna. "I....I hit an FBI Agent!"

"That's one hell of a pickle you find yourself in, Esteban! Hitting a federal agent! Especially for an orphan! I doubt your uncle at the Mexican Attorney General Office will be happy!" observed Mr Oldenburg. Esteban trembled a little at that. Frederico Diaz, his maternal uncle and former legal guardian did not like him very much. He would have no issue in letting him rot. Especially if it interfered with his career. Frederico was close to Karam, the Attorney General (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs...). "I may have a solution for you, Esteban!" proposed Mr Oldenburg. "Oh thank you, sir!" exclaimed Esteban.

"We are working with a new agency called the New Life Agency. They have ties to the US Treasury, Secret Service and United States Marshals Service. They are testing a new skin like suit to help witnesses disappear. This is Dr Benjamin Pierce." he paused to introduce a tall, muscular man standing around 203 cms or 6'8. His eyes were grey, Esteban could feel them examining him.

"Mr Trujillo, what you are doing will save the lives of countless Americans! I must warn you that this procedure is experimental. But if you accept, countless others will enjoy happier, safer lives!" declared the Doctor. "Especially those testifying against Robert Williams!" exclaimed Mr Oldenburg. Dr Pierce sneered at the sound of his great foe, the Welsh-American crimelord, Robert Williams.

A people smuggler and head of a number of brothels and prostitution rings across the US and Britain; Lord Robbie, as he liked to be called, had been responsible for the disappearances of countless witnesses including a young 9 year old called Jessica. Dr Pierce swore he would bring down the evil criminal Mastermind at all costs. Esteban wasn't sure about any of this, but he couldn't see any way to avoid jail or worse for the accident.

"I'll do it!" he declared.

You have the following choices:

1. turned into a 19 year old woman

*Noteb*
2. turned into a 37 year old woman

*Noteb*
3. let's toast to the new arrangement

*Noteb*
4. surgery

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Robbie - We got this! (UN: rrobbie37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032728-New-Life-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1942240-Esteban-Trujillo-by-Lord-Robbie-and-Hawkeye-Pierce