*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Darkness
  2. Other
  3. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2049631-Darkness
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Darkness  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Darkness

    by: Unknown
Let's enter a Dark realm and see what ideas lie here. (Darkness here can mean the absence of light, or dark and evil concepts, like nightmares.)

The Mistress of Shadows: In this story, Antala is an evil woman who has the power to control shadows. She can make them do anything, but her favorite thing to do is this: if she consumes a living beings shadow, that person becomes her mindless slave. There's just one catch to that ability: she has no way of removing the shadows from her belly, so he belly just grows and grows.

The Dream Eater: In this story, Antala is a benevolent succubus who has an interesting ability: she can consume the nightmares of any sleeping person. When she does, the nightmares are replaced with sweet dreams. She then stores the nightmares in her belly, so she can deal with them later. (This story is RedHurricane's idea.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Mistress of Shadows

*Noteb*
2. The Dream Eater

3. More Dark Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2049631-Darkness