*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Soda
  2. Other
  3. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1944940-Soda
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Soda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Soda

    by: Unknown
Let's see how Antala will fill up her belly with fizzy, carbonated beverages.

Carbonated Workout - In this story, Antala is a fitness freak who is obsessed with keeping in shape. During a normal workout day, she comes across a strange workout plan that says that, if you fill you belly up with huge amounts of soda, your workouts will be twice as effective. She gives it a try, and quickly becomes addicted to the routine, even keeping the belly when she's not working out (even though the workout does not work). (This story is reserved for redhurricane).

Belly Love - In this story, Antala is a serious tomboy, playing and watching sports while chugging soda. One day, one of her friends gives her a bet: if she can spend a whole day with an enormous belly full of soda, she will get $100. She accepts the challenge and wins, but finds that she loves having a huge, soda filled belly, and uses her magic to keep it. (I will be writing this story.)

You have the following choices:

1. Carbonated Workout

*Noteb*
2. Belly Love

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1944940-Soda