*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gold
  2. Other
  3. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1943442-Gold
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Gold  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gold

    by: Unknown
Here are some storylines for filling Antala's belly with gold. (Either solid gold or liquid gold. I don't think gas gold exists.)

Worth her Weight in Gold (yeah, unoriginal title, I know) - In this story, Antala is a gold smuggler. During a job, the police manage to find her and try to stop her. In desperation, she swallows all the gold she had and tries to escape. She manages to escape, but now has a problem: the gold is stuck in her belly.


Greed is Not Good - In this story, Antala is the succubus representative of greed, and is tasked to tempt a businesswoman into greed. However, the businesswoman is clever, and manages to turn Antala's magic against her. Now Antala is cursed, her belly magically filling with gold coins. She must find a way to break the spell and get rid of the coins.

You have the following choices:

1. Worth her Weight in Gold

*Noteb*
2. Greed is Not Good

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1943442-Gold