*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2305614-Go-to-the-club
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Go to the club  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Go to the club

    by: Nocom
"...maybe I'll go have a bit more fun... Arceus knows that so many guys want all of this." She croaks once again, feeling up her fat backside once again.

She shakes out of her ass trance before she got too into it, going over to her dresser and opening it up, looking over what would fit her much larger frame.

She got her largest pair of panties she owned, one that would fit one pretty large gal, starting to put her webbed feet through it before pulling it upwards, soon getting halted by the sudden expanding girth of her ass. "...Alright, here we go again... one, two, three, hng!" She flexes her backside and started pulling upwards, feeling the panties slowly slide up her massive ass, the fabric squishing into the deep blue flesh before finally slipping on, though it looks like it never existed due to obvious reasons. "Whew... there we go..."

The rest was relatively easy, putting on some yoga pants, which were both comfy and easy to stretch, but her shirt had to stretch over her domed gut, the squishing it caused on it was enough to make her belch up a few more feathers. "...Thought they were all gone by now... oh well." She shrugs as she begins to walk away to the Vorn club.

It didnt take long for her to get there, mainly due to living a block away from it, but she received a few looks, from up front and behind, some because of the swaying, noisy gut, or her big, slapping backside, either way, she liked the attention. She passes by the bouncer upfront, who lets her in due to recognizing her.

Once inside, she's be met by flashing lights, many patreons and the few stages, currently having a few events happening.

On one stage, there was an enormous Lugia swallowing up a Charizard, curremtly halfway down her throat while everyone cheered her on, but not only that, she already has a pretty large and full gut, hence why she's so massive, people call her Glutty.

Another was currently housed by a Tsareena, usually called Asseena, though despite the pretty dumb name, it was no joke that she has the largest backside of the whole club, only being rivaled by Gwen herself, but it didnt result in rivalry, it resulted in some form romance, almost always participating together on stage, and even having fun with some prey together.

It was quite the sight, but she was more focused on getting a new gig, so she walks on over to the manager's office, opening the door and stepping inside. "Heya boss."

"Ah, Gwen, nice to see you and your friend." The Audino giggled at her desk, currently looking over some papers. "Let me guess, here for another gig with your gal pal?"

"Yep, Tinnia's been asking about me?"

"Yep, she's been waiting for you to join her, she's wanting to gulp one or two down with ya."

"Really... Aw I feel so flattered." Gwen giggles, putting her hands on her cheek. "Think I can start one today?"

"Oh sure you can, I mean, you and Tinnia really bring the cash in, thats for sure."

"Heh, dont forget Glutty, taking in more than one as always." She giggles a bit, the boss laughing herself.

You have the following choices:

1. The Boss mentions someone new

*Noteb*
2. Go talk to Tinnia

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nocom (UN: bakegyamon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2305614-Go-to-the-club