*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's called Furtown for a reason
  2. Welcome to Furtown!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026819-Furtown-USA/cid/1927692-Its-called-Furtown-for-a-reason
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2026819
A father and his son who are humans moves in to a town populated by Furries!
This choice: Son  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's called Furtown for a reason

    by: lone wanderer
As the car drove through the town Jim (You) looked around with interest. It wasn't long before you saw why the place was called Furtown. The entire town was populated by anthropomorphic furries! They all seemed to be female if the large breasts, round rears and hourglass figures were any indication. The strange thing was that he rarely saw any males. You only saw 2 or 3 on the drive to their new home. Looking over at his dad you saw he was also pleasantly surprised but took it in stride. That was your dear old dad. He wasn't easily bothered and would adapt to any situation.

Your dad then turned into this cul-de-sac and drove to a house at the very end. It was a modest one story house with a nicely sized front and backyard. Since your dad was pulling into the driveway you guessed this must be your new home. As you got out the car you noticed you were being watched. Looking at the house next door you saw a cow women in a rocking chair. You never had to guess the age of a cow woman before but if you had to guess you would say she's in her 40s or 50s. She had this sort of hungry look in her eyes as she watched you and your dad unload the car. You saw that type of look before. It was back at your old school when the popular girls saw a boy they wanted. The thing that slightly unnerved you was this cow woman's interest was not just towards your dad but an equal amount went to you as well. She waved at you and your dad and you sheepishly wave back. There is something going on with the girls in town and you wondered what it was.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lone wanderer (UN: mdc1024 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026819-Furtown-USA/cid/1927692-Its-called-Furtown-for-a-reason