*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/X7TBGVYSP-Lean-into-pretending-to-be-one-another
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2025091
A magic medallion gives shapeshifting powers to the person who activates it
This choice: They should pretend to be each other all weekend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

Lean into pretending to be one another

    by: Kirafair
“I’ve got one more idea,” Sheila said excitedly. Kyle exhaled slowly “What now?” he replied curtly.

For some reason, he was feeling constantly irritated. The hormones effecting his imminent period were exerting subtle effects on his emotional state.

She took no offense instead throwing her head back and laughing. Kyle glared at her until Sheila waved her hands apologetically “I’m sorry! I’ve never seen my face with that expression before. I’m sure that’s how it looks every time my computer at work glitches out”

Kyle felt his annoyance ebbing in sympathy. He also hated IT issues. Drumming his slender fingers on the kitchen table, he said “You were saying?”

“Oh, right. I was thinking we should try hard to stay in character. You’ll be Sheila and I’ll be Kyle. After I shapeshift of course”

Curiously raising one arched eyebrow, he asked “Aren’t I doing that already?”

She giggled “You look the part, but I want to see how well you can act like Sheila. No checking with me on what to do. Throw yourself into the role and see how much fun it can be”

He expressed skepticism “I’m not sure…”

She reminded him “You were fully in Sheila mode last night. I’ve never seen you dance so well”

Kyle folded his arms under his voluptuous breasts and leaned back in the chair. He had felt extremely carefree last night on the club dance floor. It felt quite liberating. She pressed her advantage while sliding her cell phone across the table.

“Your friends sent a few text messages this morning checking on how you’re feeling”

Obviously, she was suggesting he should text or call them back. His uncertainty was reflected on his face. Sheila however was not to be denied.

“Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy being the fabulous Sheila Greene last night” she scoffed “Go on and admit it. Being an entirely different person is an amazing experience.”

Kyle conceded she had a point. Successfully impersonating her with the girls from work was a lot of fun. But it was surreal having a handsome man making an aggressive play for ‘her’ attention. Never in his life had he felt so desired.

A roll of his eyes and subtle shake of the head signaled his willingness to try.

*****
Some preparations were necessary. Kyle provided instruction on how to cut the grass. The grueling part would be the collection of the clippings. Amanda had started a compost pile in the backyard to which the cut grass was added. This necessitated the use of a bag on the back of the mower and frequent stops to empty it when full. Nevertheless, Sheila appeared excited to give it a go. When he asked again if she truly understood what she was volunteering for, Sheila rubbed her hands together excitedly

“Absolutely. This won’t be some boring chore for me. I’ll be a man with a muscular body doing hard work. This will all be new.”

Sheila then mentioned there was a bag upstairs with a bikini and everything needed for lounging in the sun. She imparted one last piece of advice. “In your purse is a pink wrapped package. You should make use of it today”

“What’s it for?” he asked naively

“It’s a feminine pad. You know, in case you start bleeding” she said bluntly while pointing at his pelvis

He had kind of forgotten about the idea to see if her menstrual cycle remained on track after her uterus was moved onto his body. With a growing sense of dread, he nodded in agreement. There might be one side benefit from this weekend. He would be gaining enough firsthand knowledge such that he’d be unlikely to ever again purchase the wrong hygiene product at the store. Amanda had teased him for weeks when he bought a pack more suitable for a teenage girl. He still recalled the humiliation cluelessly looking through an entire shopping aisle devoted to women’s health.

*****
Kyle took a shower while Sheila made use of the Medallion to morph into his body. Washing his shoulder length hair was certainly a new experience. He also took the opportunity to shave his legs while the conditioner was working. It might not have been necessary, but the sensation of his fingers moving over the silky-smooth surface was exquisite. Having observed Amanda blow-dry her hair on countless occasions, he knew what to do next. Kyle's pride surged that he was off to a good start acting like Sheila without any helps

The sound of the lawnmower running outside indicated Sheila had begun cutting the grass. Kyle self-consciously covered his naked breasts while sneaking a peek out the bedroom window. As long as a few safety precautions were taken, operating a lawn mower wasn’t exactly rocket science. Still, he was pleased to see her lanes were straight and even.

Kyle padded on bare feet into the guest bedroom where Sheila had left a canvas bag. Inside was all the things needed for a woman intent on spending the day sunbathing. A Red bikini, suntan lotion, and sunglasses. A pair of Tan high heeled sandals didn’t seem very practical, but they would look very sexy. It was the 2 extra items in the bag which caught his attention. A bottle of dark Red nail polish and a paperback book.

One of the quirks of the Medallion was it allowed the wielder to change any part of their body but not things outside of it. He recalled Sheila mentioning she had foregone nail polish this week since it wouldn’t change when she shapeshifted. Kyle contemplated the bottle’s label for a moment before putting it back in the bag. Next, he removed the book and examined it. On the cover was a woman in the arms of a tall handsome man. She did somewhat resemble Sheila with her long blonde hair. The synopsis revealed the book was about an English heir to a dukedom torn between his duty and love for a beautiful American commoner.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZHjG...

“Hmmm” Kyle muttered before putting it back in the bag.

Making a last check of his appearance, Kyle was more than satisfied with his hair and how his body rocked the bikini. The only thing that looked out of place was the lack of makeup. His face looked so pale. Kyle’s initial plan was to apply just a bit of foundation. But once he got going, it seemed the right thing to do everything. When done, he adopted several sexy poses standing in front of the mirror. With a final air kiss at his image, Kyle collected the bag and Sheila’s cell phone and headed downstairs.

*****
Sheila was reminded of an old saying “it’s not work if you’re having fun” as she effortlessly maneuvered the lawn mower around the yard. A sheen of sweat had already appeared on her forehead but she couldn’t have cared less. She was doing one of Kyle’s household chores while he lounged on the backyard patio. Their role reversal was moving forward nicely

Whenever she lugged the bag full of grass clippings to the back, she glanced over to see what Kyle was up to. To begin with, he sensibly applied suntan lotion over his shapely body. Over the next few trips, she noted he was content to soak up the sun. This was all well and good since she wanted him to become very comfortable with her body.

On her latest trip, she broke into a huge smile upon seeing him applying a coat of nail polish to his toenails. Kyle was so focused on his task he didn't look up as she passed by. Sheila could feel the arousal of her cock straining against her shorts.

I knew tossing a bottle of polish in the bag would pay off!” she thought triumphantly

Once the lawn was cut, Sheila looked for something else to put her new muscles to good use. She remembered Amanda once asking Kyle to turn over the compost pile. Evidently it helped speed up the decomposition process. With this task in mind, she located a shovel in the garage and went to work. As she passed by, she noted Kyle was reclined on the chair with one knee bent upward, totally engrossed in reading the romance novel. If Amanda arrived home this exact instance, she would surely believe Kyle was her BFF.

Is he turning this into a competition?” she wondered. While she hadn’t explicitly made a bet with him about impersonating one another, her wording might be construed as one. She spent the rest of the afternoon coming up with ideas for a proper challenge with suitable stakes.

*****
Kyle wasn’t actually trying to compete with her. However, this day was turning into a truly novel experience. He talked with her coworkers on the phone and exchanged texts with Amanda. It was an incredible thrill pretending to be someone else. Especially when he was pulling it off so well. Later on, Kyle hadn’t expected to be sucked into the plot of the romance novel, but he had. In the recesses of his mind, he wondered what it must be like to have a dashing handsome nobleman sweep him off his feet.

The two maintained their impersonation the rest of the day. Kyle prepared lunch consisting of a large ham sandwich which she wolfed down. Afterwards, Sheila washed and waxed his BMW. He was grateful with the degree of detailing she put into her effort.

She was practically treating the car as her own.

For dinner, he prepared a salad while Sheila grilled some steaks. With an occasional sly grin, the two maintained their impersonation until bed time. Sheila watched a nationally televised ball game on TV while Kyle returned to reading his book. Around 9 PM, feeling fatigued due to his impending period, Kyle headed upstairs to the guest bedroom. He slipped into a skimpy nightgown and soon fell asleep.

*****
After Kyle went to bed, Sheila finally had the opportunity to play with her ‘male’ equipment. Just thinking about Kyle upstairs in her body was sufficient stimulus to bring her cock to fully erect. She slowly stroked its meaty girth while dreamily thinking about Amanda. As if on cue, a call came in from ‘his’ wife. With the cock in her right hand, she accepted the call with her left

“Hey babe. I was just thinking of you” she said with a lusty tone.

Hearing Amanda laugh was music to her ears “Let me guess. Right now, you’re gripping that wonderful cock of yours”

Sheila’s heart nearly burst with joy “You know me to well” she chuckled. The two talked for a while but as soon as the call ended, Sheila masturbated furiously.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Sheila suggests a day clothes shopping

*Noteb*
2. She has another idea

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kirafair (UN: kirafair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/X7TBGVYSP-Lean-into-pretending-to-be-one-another