*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. tell her
  2. Relent and go to the nurse
  3. Denied
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018302-Strange-School-Days/cid/2713200-tell-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2018302
A young man in his last year of high school experiences some weird changes in his life.
This choice: tell her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

tell her

    by: soodersooder
AAs you walk into the nurse's you see she has her back to you as she was currently looking through her supplies. With her back to you, you can see he large shapely rear. As she hears you walking through the door she turns to see you and you have a clear sight of her curvaceous figure. Her button up uniform's top two bottoms are open, allowing you to see her deep cleavage, with her third and fourth buttons straining under the pressure. Going further down you see she has a slim waist, which leads to wide round hips.
"Is there something I can help you with?" She says, causing your vision to snap to her face. You see her long flowing blonde hair, luscious full lips, and piercing blue eyes staring back at you.
Deciding you didn't have much choice you decided to blunt about why you're there. "I think my penis is gone." You state.
"Alright," she says with a sigh, " let me take a look."
You slowly reach for your pants, with shaking hands you pull down your pants to show her where your penis once was. Taking a look at the area your self you see the lips of a vagina instead.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 soodersooder (UN: froodgr00d5675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018302-Strange-School-Days/cid/2713200-tell-her