*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2006017-Power-Hungry-Villainess/cid/1846586-Titania-steals-the-power-of-the-Hulk
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2006017
A villainess steals the powers of a superhero
This choice: Titania steals the power of the Hulk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Titania steals the power of the Hulk

    by: Lurker Unleashed
Jen Walters had been chasing after her cousin on his latest cross country rampage - trying to get through to him on one of those occasions where he didn't leap off immediately. When she finally did catch up to him this time it was in the middle of a three way brawl.

Team 1 - the Incredible Hulk, aka her cousin Bruce Banner. One man disaster zone, sometime monster, sometime hero.

Team 2 - the Hulk Busters - Major Glen Talbot and his special team of soldiers and scientists dedicated to the sole purpose of taking down gamma powered beings.

Team 3 - Titania and the Absorbing Man - super powered couple with chips on their shoulders that even with their incredible strength they had to be hard pressed to lift.

Hulk was currently engaged with Absorbing Man who appeared to have absorbed some sort of metal form. Titania was smashing a Hulk Buster tank on one side of the battle field while the Hulk Buster's brought in one of their experimental weapons on the other side and aimed it at the Hulk.

Jen was overcome by a feeling of concern as - if the weapon was at all effective it would leave Bruce exposed against the Absorbing Man - and that could be lethal. Seeing as she was on the same side of the battle field as Titania she couldn't reach the weapon before it discharged - but she could buy Bruce some breathing room in case it worked.

Working her emerald legs for all they were worth, Jen Walters - better known to some as the She-Hulk - leaped into the fray, catching the Absorbing Man off guard with a tackle that carried the two away from the Hulk. The Hulk - temporarily free of his quarry turned to the sound of a charging energy weapon, but he was too late to do anything about it as a beam lanced from the gun - a beam as large as the Hulk himself. For a moment, the Hulk disappeared from site in the beam which continued across the battlefield to completely engulf the form of Titania as well, moments after she'd tossed the tank she'd just demolished away. The beam lasted only a few seconds before the Absorbing Man came crashing into the generator of the weapon when She-Hulk decided he was the only projectile at hand for dealing with the gun. The generator exploded with enough force to stun the Absorbing Man back into his normal form, and Jen quickly rendered him unconscious before turning her attention to....

Bruce.

In the middle of the battlefield knelt Bruce Banner - not the Incredible Hulk. Where once had stood a nearly 10 foot emerald behemoth was now a closer to 6 foot gamma scientist.

Then Jen's eyes spotted something on the other side of Bruce and she realized immediately what had happened to the Hulk.

Titania was green skinned. Her outfit - designed to be form fitting was pretty much completely destroyed as she had grown to close to 10 feet of height and she had just punched another Hulk Buster tank and sent the massive vehicle soaring across the desert.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lurker Unleashed (UN: avalian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lurker Unleashed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2006017-Power-Hungry-Villainess/cid/1846586-Titania-steals-the-power-of-the-Hulk