*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001293-Anthro-Virus-Epidemic/cid/2171623-A-new-development
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2001293
A mysterious virus has broken out, turning people into lusty anthro ladies!
This choice: The nearest park.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A new development.

    by: Fanfic T-Mac
You decide to head to a nearby park. As soon as you get there, you find that not even this place is safe from the Anthro takeover.

People who were taking their pets for a walk have found themselves becoming Anthro versions of their pets, but that's not the weird part. The weird part is that some pets have been coated with their changed owners' semen and are becoming Anthros themselves! ...granted, these ones are smaller, but they are Anthros nonetheless. Thankfully, they don't seem interested in mating... At least, not yet.

But is this the effects of the virus itself, or a new mutation? Regardless, the ramifications are considerable. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Talk with a mini-Anthro and see what's up.

*Noteb*
2. Leave before you're spotted.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fanfic T-Mac (UN: maccar110 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001293-Anthro-Virus-Epidemic/cid/2171623-A-new-development