*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Immunity
  2. The Epidemic Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001293-Anthro-Virus-Epidemic/cid/1831836-Immunity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2001293
A mysterious virus has broken out, turning people into lusty anthro ladies!
This choice: Kyle tries to go get some answers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Immunity

    by: tmansl997
Kyle slips out after grabbing up his clothes, hoping to learn more about what's going on. When he gets outside, he sees a lot of people running to avoid the rapidly spreading anthro women, some more successful than others as the horny girls pounce and fuck upon innocent bystanders, converting them as well.

Kyle happened upon his next door neighbors in mid transformation. What he saw gave him two very surprising pieces of information.

One, Mrs. Johnson was turning into a majestic looking anthro horse, with strong muscles, round breasts... and a foot long futa cock? Apparently some people turned into hermaphrodites when they changed.

Two, Mr. Johnson was transforming into a curvaceous iguana who was already lustily going after her wife's cock. Unlike her wife, the former man of the house turned completely female. So everyone affected turned into women, except for some who happened to develop cocks as well.

Which meant that he himself was immune to whatever was happening here.

Suddenly, he feels something soft yet heavy leaning on his head. He jerked away, only to be grabbed by strong hands and thrust into the cleavage of the amazonian looking panther that had snuck up on him with a sly grin. "Well now, aren't you a tasty looking bit of prey~? I'm going to have some fun with you~!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tmansl997 (UN: tmansl997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001293-Anthro-Virus-Epidemic/cid/1831836-Immunity