*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999614-Warning-may-cause-shrinking/cid/1979119-Reluctantly-take-the-picture
by SSPP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1999614
Experimental drugs cause shrinking!
This choice: Reluctantly take the picture  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Reluctantly take the picture

    by: Dragon
Laura reluctantly pushed the phone onto it's side, so the camera would get a good veiw of her on the table, showing how tiny she was with the objects in the background and a few pencils on the table would help convince Jade.

"Geez, what was that?" Jade called out, hearing the loud smack of the phone against the table.

"I'm moving the phone to get that picture for you alright? Now just give me a second!" Laura yelled into the speaker, kicking at the buttons to press them and setting the camera on a timer.

Quickly running around to the front of it as fast as she could, Laura stood in front of the phone beside a pencil, her hand on her hip, not even bothering to cover up since if Jade did come over, she'd see her naked anyway. When the phone flashed, Laura jogged back around, and sent the picture, listening for Jade's response.

"Holy shit! You weren't kidding! And you're looking pretty good there too Laura!" Jade laughed, obviously enjoying the picture a bit too much.

"Ya, no kidding, can you get over here and help me now? Please?!" Laura asked, almost begging.

"Oh, sure thing! I can't miss out on this!" Jade replies, quickly hanging up while Laura paced nervously, wondering if this was the best idea.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragon (UN: dragonskatana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SSPP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999614-Warning-may-cause-shrinking/cid/1979119-Reluctantly-take-the-picture