*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yell at her until she comes
  2. One Missed Call
  3. Mini teen!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999614-Warning-may-cause-shrinking/cid/1968068-Yell-at-her-until-she-comes
by SSPP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1999614
Experimental drugs cause shrinking!
This choice: Yell at her until she comes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yell at her until she comes

    by: Unknown
"Look, just get your ass over here, alright?" Laura groaned, slapping a palm to her forehead, "My clothes didn't shrink with me, so I'm tiny and naked, and I don't want you sending naked pictures of me to like, everyone you know, got it?"

"You're being very elaborate with this..." The voice crackled on the other end of the phone, "Almost sounds believable, I'll give you that."

"Because it's the TRUTH!" Laura cried into the phone, "Alright, I'll make you a deal. You get over here, and I'll do anything you want. Got any weird, depraved fantasies involving a shrunken chick? Help me out, and there's a limited time offer!"

For a moment, there was silence on the other side of the phone. Clearly Jade was contemplating this. But then,

"...I'm on my way."

"Great. I'll seeya here." Laura said, and the phone was hung up not a moment later.

"THAT'S what I had to promise to get her to believe me?!" Laura screamed to herself, already regretting what she'd inadvertently signed up for. Who knows what she was going to have to do to her supposed friend now?

Irrespective though, Jade was at least on her way now. That was good at least?

Did anything happen before Jade showed up?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SSPP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999614-Warning-may-cause-shrinking/cid/1968068-Yell-at-her-until-she-comes