*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Weapon of Mass Consumption
  2. A Fresh Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999064-BodyMod-The-App/cid/2404368-The-Weapon-of-Mass-Consumption
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1999064
A new app allows you to change the bodies of you and your friends as you please...
This choice: The Weapon of Mass Consumption (hard vore, eating, weight gain)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Weapon of Mass Consumption

    by: Newdillon
Azu looked over the options with very little emotion. The only option that caught Azu's attention was 'Option 2', another failing last month resolution it seemed tempting to allow herself to indulge in the foods and drinks that she would attempt to avoid. With a sarcastic laugh, Azu pushes 'Option 2' causing the app to load. Above the loading bar, the words 'Azu Body Syncing' faded in and out, giving Azu an uneasy feeling. When the app finished loading a detailed polygon mesh of human female appeared with Azu's name and weight(119 pounds) above it and button labeled 'Fat Settings' at the bottom of the screen. She on presses on settings, a menu pops up over the polygon mesh with multiple items. Among the menu items, there was a setting that controlled how much weight you would gain, Azu presses it and immediately sets it to zero pounds. As Azu looks through the app more and more she begins to fascinate with it, but soon she felt foolish getting interested in the strange app.

“If only this thing really worked for real,” mumbled Azu in a low voice while rolling her eyes.


Hesitant, Azu wanted to test the app but didn’t want to seem superstitious, she felt a weird vibe from her phone. After little thought, Azu got over her hesitation and pondered how to test it. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her mother’s footstep coming down the hall. Azu’s mother had recently started snacking at midnight then complain about how fat she was getting the next day, which annoyed Azu. Azu huffed, hearing her mother in the kitchen looking for food then back to bed.

“And tomorrow we’ll hear all about how fat she is, when she isn’t really fat at all, it’s like she wants to be fat,” Azu thought.


Azu got an awful idea. At the bottom of the menu, there was an item that allows new profiles to be added. Azu decides to add her mother and test the app on her. Azu enters her mother’s name and a loading bar appears with the word ‘Sandy Body Syncing’ fading in and out. When the loading was complete a polygon mesh of a chubby woman with Azu’s mother name and weight(163) appeared. Azu goes to the menu for her mother’s body and presses the weight gain control item. She set the app to make her mother gain 10 pounds every hour.

“I’ll give you something to complain about,” sniggered a sleepy Azu.


After a few seconds of sitting in the dark Azu wonders what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Newdillon (UN: newdillon95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999064-BodyMod-The-App/cid/2404368-The-Weapon-of-Mass-Consumption