*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1997037-Im-a-Big-Kid-now-a-Gay-Furry-Vore-Story/cid/1814544-Choose-your-character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1997037
This is a story about a gay macro furry and his adventures in vore
Chapter #1

Choose your character

    by: leviathan dragonflyer
Leviathan Behemoth Dragonflyer: A dragon who loves to bottom, 20 years old. Teaches at the Anthro academy of literature and arts as an art teacher. He was once bullied at school and would love to teach them a lesson, but wouldn't want to hurt his teaching job. He was also molested at age 5. Kinda chubby and all around a nice guy, unless he gets really ticked off. Husband of Lance. Blue body scales with a light teal belly and purple eyes.

Lance Woofie Dragonflyer: A Husky top. 21 years old. Works as a custodian for Micro Nom's. He hate's his job but because of his hubby's poor salary chooses to work there to keep the bills paid. Very athletic with a lean build. But can be a bit of a pessimist sometimes. Husband to Leviathan. Rainbow hair, Purple fur and green eyes.

Johnny Daniel Sooks: A Jaguar who likes to give oral. Age 30. Owner of Micro Nom's. Dreams of being a writer or an artist one day and attends Anthro Academy. He hates Jimmy for being in direct competition with him. He would also love to fire Lance for always missing spots, but he knows his favorite teacher is married to him and would never do anything to hurt him. Doing great at his job. Very muscular and not known to take shit from anyone. Green fur, blue eyes.

James (Jimmy) Michael Clark: A Mouse who likes receiving oral. Age 32. Owner of Big Clarks. Micro Nom's competetion. He wishes his competition would die off and he would be able to attend Anthro Academy, but is stuck as a fast food owner for now. Fat and very depressed at the moment due to losing sales to Micro Nom's.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I'm the Leviathan

*Noteb*
2. I choose Lance

*Noteb*
3. Johnny it is

*Noteb*
4. Jimmy Boi

*Noteb*
5. Create my own

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 leviathan dragonflyer (UN: levidrago at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leviathan dragonflyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1997037-Im-a-Big-Kid-now-a-Gay-Furry-Vore-Story/cid/1814544-Choose-your-character