*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sandal Explorer
  2. Single Mom
  3. Castle Building
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2968523-Sandal-Explorer
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Inspect those pairs of sandals  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sandal Explorer

    by: TheReader
Yeah you were trying to survive and everything but exploring was a part of the fun as well. So you made your way over to the gigantic sandals in awe. Yeah the giant people were intriguing but this caught your interest a little more; the fact that sandals were this much bigger than you was so crazy. But at the same time now they were dangerous, especially if someone was wearing them. The kids' sandals seemed to be made of a squishy rubber whiles the mother's sandals looked to be made of leather.

You made your way on the insole of the mother's sandals as they were easier to climb, and immediately you were noticing some things. For one the crater that this woman's heel made on the sandal was much more steep for you than you expected. Another thing was whenever you stepped down on the insole, you could feel some warm liquid squeeze out of the insole.

You made your way to the toe craters on the insole and this was when you looked back to see that the woman was now on her phone, so she was luckily still distracted. You made your way to the middle of the big toe crater and decided to lay down in it. It was so comfortable for you that you felt like you could sleep here. Do you ?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2968523-Sandal-Explorer