*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/2785749-start-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1983560
A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life
This choice: start now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

start now

    by: rosenheimer
Dan was shocked, " a girl?"

A man in the New life lab jacket chuckled, "Yup. Looks like you're now a miss. Her name is like I said Taylor O’Donnell. She is 18 and like you she is a high school student."

Dan was laying down and moved his eyes from up towards the ceiling downward and was shocked by what he saw. Below his neck was the gorgeous body of Taylor O’Donnell. She must have been 5'9 120 pounds and shaped like a Greek Goddess. "Good lord" Dan muttered as he saw the two large mounds now protruding from his chest. Dan was now wearing a pink t-shirt that felt like it was tied somewhere behind his back making it skintight, as well as exposing his mid-riff. Dan could see his new navel piercing on his new, toned abs. Below that were a pair of high waisted jean shorts that showed off his new long tan legs that seemed to go on for miles. As if to add insult to injury the outfit was complete will a pair of very high wedge sandals.

"You got to switch me out of this Doc. I did not agree to this. I'm not going to be a girl." Dan told the man in the lab jacket as he continued to stare at his new form.

" Well you did kind of agree to this." The man from New Life replied, "I can switch you back to your original switching location but you'd lose all of the money you paid to earn a membership here."

"Shit" Dan muttered under his breath. That money had taken him years to assemble and he didn't want to throw it all away for nothing.

"So how long will I be stuck as Taylor?"

"You signed up for a month lease policy so only a single month. After that you will be switched elsewhere."

Dan pondered his options. How bad could a single month be? It surely couldn't be worth losing thousands of dollars that he had worked so hard to earn. If he really was going to do this random switching policy, he was likely going to end up a woman at some point.

"All right doc I'll stay with this body for a month."

"Great" The man from New Life replied, "You'll love being a woman. Trust me. It can be really nice. Now I need to read you your requirements for the next month. Remember you must follow these policies or else lose your deposit."

"Ok" Dan responded worried about what he would hear next.

"Taylor left the following requirements: Hello and welcome to my life as Taylor I am a high school student at the Umbrella High of Georgia. Go girl! I expect for you to go to all my classes, unless you're too hungover from drinking the night before. Try to get good grades. Also remember to attend all meetings and social events. That is important for a high school girl to show presence! Some other students, girls and boys will be nice to you and try to be nice to your friends now as well. Lastly make sure that you take care of my boyfriend John. Wear what he wants you to wear and do what he wants you to do. He's a smart guy and he is really rich. He will give you whatever you need."

You have the following choices:

1. go for it

*Noteb*
2. find out more

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/2785749-start-now