*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/1844866-Had-a-typical-male-head
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1983560
A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life
This choice: Had a typical male head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Had a typical male head

    by: The Head Swapper
Dan noticed that the Steve man looked pretty normal and was well dressed for the occasion in a nice tailored suit. He seemed to be about 45 had features similar to Brett Favre and to a typical woman would be very attractive. As Dan approached the table following the waitress, Steve stood up and turned around to greet Dan and was clearly taken back upon seeing Dan's 18 year old male head attached to the seductive and fit body of his mother.

The waitress feeling the awkwardness of the situation slowly backed away. Dan, feeling the tension in the air, decided to break the ice, "How's it going? Steve I presume?"

Steve was taken back by the whole situation and finally spoke up, "You're Jen...Jen..."

"Jennifer" Dan replied. "I'm Jennifer Anderson."

"Holy shit. You're a dude." Steve said.

"Technically I'm a woman now. I'm supposed to follow her life for a month before I'm sent to a new location. Do you mind if I take a seat? These damn heels are killing me." Dan asked.

Steve confirmed and Dan walked around the table to his seat. Dan could tell that Steve was scoping him out. Looking at his long tan legs protruding from the short dress he was now wearing.

Dan sat down in the chair and crossed his legs in a ladylike manner. It almost seemed to be natural to him for some reason. As Dan got situated Steve decided to ask some questions,

"So how long have you been Jennifer if you don't mind me asking?"

"I've been Jennifer for a whopping three hours now. This is all pretty new. I asked my doctor to place me somewhere near home and I ended up with this body and life for a month." Dan replied.

"That's crazy man."

Dan and Steve proceeded to order some drinks. Dan really wanted to order one since 1) He was now 40 and could buy as much booze as he wanted and 2) He really needed a drink after switching heads with his mother.

Dan and steve each enjoyed a wonderful Filet as well as some excellent sides. By the end of their main course Dan and steve were each 6 drinks in...

"So Jennifer... Do you have any kids?"

Dan, not wanting to tell Steve that he was in fact the son of Jennifer replied, "Yeah I have an 18 year old son who still lives at home. He might be going to college in the fall, but money is kind of an issue. How about you?"

"Nah. I've never been married. Don't have any kids at this point. I'm looking to settle down though."

Dan was feeling really buzzed at this point in the meal and could tell that something needed to happen otherwise he would have to go back to his home and potentially face the person who was renting out his own body. Not wanting to go back home, and not wanting to drive in his drunk state Dan asked Steve if he wanted to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go back to his place

*Noteb*
2. Go to a dance club

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/1844866-Had-a-typical-male-head