*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes, you.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976536-Skylanders-The-Winds-of-Change/cid/1757607-Yes-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1976536
Strange events are occurring in the Skylands. How will the Skylanders adapt? Fetish zone.
This choice: You?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yes, you.

    by: Metamorphosis
You listened to the speech that Master Eon made on your TV screen. You sat there unimpressed. "I've heard him say things like this over and over again. 'You must save the Skylands, blahbity, blar, blar.'"

You just sat there when all of a sudden the power went out. "Dang it! I have to listen to that stupid speech all over again. Thank you, defective power grid." You open the window to scream your head off, when you notice that the lights of every other house in the neighborhood was on. "What the-?" You were stopped by a strange glow coming from the center of your room.

You slowly approach your TV and see a glow coming from the Portal of Power. You definitely saw this as odd, considering even your TV was off. You looked at it and saw the top was completely flat. You poked it and it acted like Jell-o, bouncing up and down. You poked it again, and suddenly your TV lit up a blinding white. "What in the-" You barely said as the bright light got even brighter and engulfed you. Blinded, you blacked out instantly.



"Ugh..." You were coming back around. You smelled the green grass in front of you, as well as the blue sky above.

'Wait a minute? Grass? Sky?" You were shocked to find yourself in the middle of some field. You felt weird. Like something was wrong with you. You looked down at yourself and found...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metamorphosis (UN: kecleon352 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Metamorphosis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976536-Skylanders-The-Winds-of-Change/cid/1757607-Yes-you