*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You wake up on a bed in a strange room
  2. Secret Desires
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/2805202-You-wake-up-on-a-bed-in-a-strange-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1976401
You're kidnapped by a wicked foot fetishist to fulfill his (and your) desires.
This choice: You wake up on a bed in a strange room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You wake up on a bed in a strange room

    by: TickleSenpai
You wake up in the middle of the night only to notice that you aren't in your own bed anymore. You aren't even in your own house. You are in some kind of dungeon! The walls are painted black with some red elements. There are ropes, chains, handcuffs, toecuffs, staightjackets and some other bondage tools hanging on the wall. But there are also bondage devices standing in the room like a rack and stocks.
You are lying on a large bed in the middle of the room but you can't move at all. Someone wrapped you in some black plastic foil with tight leather belts securing your ankles, knees and your arms which are crossed on your chest. Chains hold you on the bed so you can't roll down. Only your head, your feet and your pussy were exposed. Your kidnapper even went through the trouble and cuffed your toes with a pair of toe cuffs.
You look around and see that a chair and a table were placed next to your feet. You try to identify some of the objects lying on the table. There were various tickle tools placed on that table but there was also a vibrator and a bottle of babyoil and some lube.
You think of the worst when suddenly a masked man comes in. ,,Welcome in my private torture room. I wan't to let you know that I am going to get as much pleasure out of your sexy feet as possible. I will tickle, worship and fuck your feet and you can't do anything about it. I will tie you up with different tools and devices I have at my disposal just to torture you more. I will use every method and tool I have and know of to torture your feet. Just know that you are helpless and no one will hear you because this room is soundproof. Let's start the torture! I am going to enjoy this.", he explains what he has planned for you. You beg for mercy but he ignores you and takes a seat in front of your soles. He touches your soles gently: ,,So soft".
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TickleSenpai (UN: drtickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/2805202-You-wake-up-on-a-bed-in-a-strange-room