*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/3248787-tickle-tickle-my-sweet-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1976401
You're kidnapped by a wicked foot fetishist to fulfill his (and your) desires.
This choice: He lets you out and takes your place.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

tickle tickle, my sweet one

    by: Crystal
He unwraps you from the sheets. "Now its your turn." he tells you. You wrap him like he did you and took off his boots. His feet were actually kinda cute. You drag one finger across it. You hear a giggle in response. Pleased with his response, you wiggle your finger across the sole of his foot. More giggles. Then you use all of your fingers and tickle both of his feet, which sends him doubled over laughter. "Coochie coo, who's my ticklish boy?" you coo as he laughed, it was so cute. You stop for minute, and pick up one of the feathers he used on you and stroke his foot with it. That made him laugh harder. Then you take two feathers and stoke both of his feet, he laughs even harder. That when you hit his weak spot: underneath the ball. He yelped, asking you to keep going. "Aw, you like it don't you?" you cooed again "Yes yes, I love it!" he screamed, his face flushing red. You weave the feather between his toes, making him squeal. You stop for a moment, letting him breathe. "That was amazing!" he breathes out "Can you do it again?"...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you let him promise eternal devotion to you

*Noteb*
2. he asks you tickle his belly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crystal (UN: empresahuva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/3248787-tickle-tickle-my-sweet-one