*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ansley goes on an interview.
  2. Character Profiles
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976212-Adventures-in-Unemployment/cid/1742953-Ansley-goes-on-an-interview
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Business · #1976212
It's a 1%ers, government controlled, 'not what you know but WHO you know' war on careers.
This choice: Ansley goes on an interview.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ansley goes on an interview.

    by: A*Monaing*Faith
Checking her hair in the rearview one more time, Ansley triple checks that she is in tip top business shape before exiting her car.

The Proctor and Gamble campus is a beautiful thing, She was parked on a sort of cobble stone circle lot. The two tone of red and light tan bricks beneath her feet ofset the uniform steel color of the buildings to her left and right. After entering the spacious lobby of the building onthe right she makes a bee line for the information desk.

"Hello, I'm hear for an interview." The young and perky desk assistant smiles up at her and points.

"Go down that hallway on the right and it's the second door on the left." Thanking the woman Ansley hurries in the direction she was ushered. The clacking of her shiny black pumps resounds throughout the hall. She smiles shyly upon catching the eye of those she walks by. Grateful to cross over a carpeted threshold, Ansley presents herself to the young girl in the interview lobby room. She is given a short form to fill out and told where to go to take the academic examination.

Settling into her assigned chair in the small computer lab she takes 3 deep breaths before beginning the examination.

You have 30 minutes to complete the following test. Scratch paper has been provided, no electronic devices are allowed. It is advised that you don't spend too much time on one question. Your score is based on the amount of correct answers, not the total questions.

Once you have read all of the instructions carefully, you may begin by pressing the START button.


Ansley says one final prayer and presses the START button....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976212-Adventures-in-Unemployment/cid/1742953-Ansley-goes-on-an-interview