*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2867678-She-manage-to-sneak-up-and-get-her-stuff-back-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: She manage to sneak up and get her stuff back .  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She manage to sneak up and get her stuff back .

    by: Mr. George
Jessica watched from the reeds, unobserved by the girls. She wanted to escape this vulnerable situation. Suddenly this was feeling immature and unwise. Feeling both dumber and more reckless, at least they were prepared with swimsuits beneath. Jessica scowled at her own careless behaviour.

Walking slowly through the water so she didn't make too much noise. She headed back to the shore to get dressed and sneak away. She reached the spot where her clothes lay... The flattened grass confirmed it... But, her clothes were missing. Grinding her teeth, she cursed the boy who'd stalked after the girls. He must have taken hers as he left.

Even as her mind raced, Jessica felt panic growing. She was naked, alone and without any ID. The little brat had stolen everything. At least the girls had each other to verify their identity, and swimwear to cover them.

This was not how Jessica planned on making her splash in the Journalism game. Caught by the police and charged with public nudity. Her reputation would be ruined before she'd even started.

The sound of crashing came from the trees. The sound of undergrowth being forced aside. The cries of a boy adding to her distress.

"This way... This way... Sisters..."

Chaos erupted in the water, as some of the girls thrashed their way towards the shore. One diving deep to hide from whoever was approaching. Others looking to the opposite shore and escape.

The boy who emerged from the trees was familiar. The little git who'd stolen everyones clothes. Following the boy, a horde of nuns emerged next.

"Girls... Come out of the water now." The eldest commanded.

"Or the punishment'll be worse." Another offered.

Tilting herr head this way and that, Jessica hunted for any sign of the stolen clothes. The little shit was getting his jollies from watching the chastened girls emerge from the water. The hunt for their clothes brief, descending into chaos, as they found them missing.

"You'll all be punished, once we're back at school." the nuns warn them.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2867678-She-manage-to-sneak-up-and-get-her-stuff-back-