*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto
  2. Sending Death away.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973624-Deaths-New-World/cid/1734375-Naruto
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kamper
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1973624
Death is sent to another realm... Where and when is up to you...
This choice: Naruto  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naruto

    by: kamper
As his skin and other parts of him cracked and went back to normal there were black clouds starting to form around him. He didn't have much control over that. He was at full power until he was fully free, at which point he could seal a high majority of his power. He waited, knowing full well that the darkening sky, the intense gravity, and the atmospheric effects of his power would attract people around him. Like he predicted, when he was all done and the last of the Sinc left his body, there was an explosion of power that shot up into the sky like a beam of black energy that only served to make mini earth quakes and make the sky even blacker than it already was. However, he quickly moved to remedy this. After the initial energy spike; he dematerialized his swords, transformed into is 'Kamper' form, and started otherwise sealing his power. In the course of a few minutes he was all sealed and exhausted. But even him being completely sealed and exhausted was still stronger than normal humans. So, with his training equipment on and his power more or less sealed, he started walking.

"You can stop right there!" Said a voice from behind him.

Of course he had sense people coming, and knew he was there. But for appearances he did as he was told. But that was about all he could do at the moment. He was hoping to get to a hidden spot before taking a rest. Sealing his power was not something that was easy to do, or something that left him particularly energized. On top of that, he had used a considerable amount of energy in the battle before being turned into that statue. He was not going to stand much longer. So he slowly turned to get a glimpse of the person belonging to the voice.

The man was average height compared to Kamper and dressed in full ninja gear, hand in a pocket on his back with weapons in it. Kamper looked around to see the crater he had made when going to full power. It wasn't near as big as it normally was. But it was still a few hundred feet in diameter. This new comer had every right to be nervous about him. So, with that, Kamper dropped and was out. He figured, there was no use fighting this person, especially if he had decimated some of the forest in his home. So the easiest way to get to talk with whomever was in charge would be to be carried to a place that they perceived as safe, and right here wasn't it.

Who is there when he wakes up?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Third Hokage

2. Lady Tsunade

*Noteb*
3. Kakashi

*Noteb*
4. Intel division

*Noteb*
5. Donzo

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973624-Deaths-New-World/cid/1734375-Naruto