*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lady Tsunade
  2. Naruto
  3. Sending Death away.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973624-Deaths-New-World/cid/1734928-Lady-Tsunade
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kamper
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1973624
Death is sent to another realm... Where and when is up to you...
This choice: Lady Tsunade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lady Tsunade

    by: kamper
Author’s note: In case you haven’t read the book. He is established as the name “Death” when he is normal and released, “Kamper” when he is in his sealed form.

Kamper woke as he usually does. He didn’t give any signs that he was awake. Not even his breathing was different then when someone is out. He simply observed his surroundings so he knew what he was waking into. This didn’t take him long as nothing was overly complicated, to him. He was laying in what appeared to be a medical housing of some kind. He had his own room, but there were many rooms in the place and many sick and/or injured people there. From what he could tell, the people there constantly in battle. A high majority however were not injured in any other way but the physical. This was a bit of comfort. Physical injuries was not something new to him, nor were the remedies that were being used to save them. This would make his interacting with this world that much easier. He didn’t want to be falling over sick every time someone did something in his direction. Just outside his room were some of the more healthy and physically fit people that were in the immediate area. He didn’t have much time, as one of them, the female, came into the room. He thought about disappearing for a while. But there was no need. They didn’t seem like they could do him any lasting damage. So he waited until she was in the room and looking over him before moving.

“You can stop faking now…” She said after a few moments of idleness.

“Impressive….” Kamper responded simply. Not that he thought the act was overly impressive, but the fact that someone as low leveled as her could see through it. With that he sat up and put his back against the headboard so he could more formally speak with her.

“I am a highly trained Medical Ninja, it shouldn’t be surprising that I can tell if you are sleeping or not.” She said back, slightly put off. Kamper could see that she had a short fuse a good part of the time. She stopped, as if giving him time to speak. When he didn’t, she continued, “Do you know where you are?”

“No.” was his simple answer.

In truth, he knew his surroundings from his limited observation. Heck, he could tell when the nearest apple on a tree was ready and about to fall onto the ground. But he didn’t know there terminology. Sure he could read their minds easy enough. But he knew very little on how insulting that would be, or if they could detect such a thing. So he figured that the answers would come soon enough and he could wait.

“You are in a leaf village hospital.” She informed, taking a moment to gauge if he understood. But he looked concentrated but otherwise blank. She couldn’t read him like most. She let a little time lapse for the usual, ‘why am I here?’ and ‘what happened to me?’ questions that usually came about from being told a person is in the hospital. But he said nothing and seemed content just sitting there, observing her. “Do you know who you are, and what happened?”

“Yes.” Came another simple answer.

“Well, then you know more about you than we do. Feel like sharing?” She asked.

“No.” Kamper stated back.

“Well that would be rude to not even give your name… then again, I haven’t given mine either. So why don’t we do this right, with introductions; I am Lady Tsunade, Fifth Hokage…” She replied then addressed more formally.

“Kamper, Titan.” Kamper replied back.

“Titan? Is that your last name or a rank of some kind?” She asked. He didn’t need to ask what ‘Hokage’ meant. From her emphasis on the word and demeanor, it was safe to assume that she was the leader of at least the village in which he currently resided in.

“Rank.” He answered, again more simply than she preferred. Most ninja were good at perceiving information from the most simple questions. But he was, to her slight annoyance, not giving her anything to perceive.

“Do you mind if I ask you some potentially personal questions?” She asked back.

“No.” he answered.

“Ok, if you really do remember what happened, then can you please tell me what or who made that crater that you were found in?” She asked, seemingly starting things off slow.

“I did.” He replied back.

“You did?! How did you manage that?” She asked, slightly surprised but half expecting the answer.

“Easily.” Kamper answered.

“Look, I just need to know if that is going to happen here. So I need a little more information than a one word answer. I will not risk all the lives I am responsible for over your secrecy.” She stated and asked at the same time.

“Are you going to try and kill me?” Kamper asked.

“No, why would we do that?” She asked back.

“Then you have no problem.” Kamper responded.

“Ok, we’ll get back to that later… When they brought you in here, no one could help you. We tried different medical things to help you, this is a hospital after all. But everything didn’t work. No matter how powerful the jutsu or medicine, your body wouldn’t allow us to work. We’ve never seen something like that before. Can you explain?” She asked.

“I am a Titan. Wither you believe in such things is not my concern. What matters is that one doesn’t reach that rank by being any form of weak.” Kamper replied. Inside he smirked a little bit. If they were having a hard time penetrating your skin, body, and mind now. Just imagine what it would be like when he transforms… if he transforms.

“What about your clothes? We had to take them off in our attempt to treat you. We’ve never seen anything like them. Our most advanced methods can’t even scratch them…?” She asked, trying to get him to answer at least some of the questions in a way that made sense to her.

“They are made of Dragon’s hide and lining. The likelihood of you being able to damage them is highly unlikely.” Kamper said, not even caring that his armor was not with him. This also didn’t make much sense to her. Why would he not be concerned about such prized armor being taken from him.

“Don’t you feel like you want them back?” She asked, trying to get some emotion out of him.

“No. They will return to me when I need them.” Kamper replied without a care about the subject.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973624-Deaths-New-World/cid/1734928-Lady-Tsunade