*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/3180258-He-is-acting-pretty-much-like-a-dog-and-has-put
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: He is acting pretty much like a dog and has put the collar on him somehow.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

He is acting pretty much like a dog and has put...

    by: TPDSMCH
You see that Apollo has clipped the collar around his neck, managing to get the tag on the collar to be displayed on the front. He is also offering you the dog chain, while you clumsy take with one of your front paws. You fall under the impression that he is still under the impression that he is your pet. Maybe that means he’s still receptive to commands. In addition, he is sitting on the floor in a similar fashion to how he’d be if he were still a dog below the neck.

“Can you understand me, Apollo?” you ask him. “Bark twice for yes.” Apollo complies, indicating an affirmative answer.

“Why are you doing this, boy? Everyone out there might be wondering what the dog is doing walking the human.”

Apollo responds in kind.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TPDSMCH (UN: tpds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/3180258-He-is-acting-pretty-much-like-a-dog-and-has-put