*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2972723-Apollo-wedges-the-sword-in-a-door--breaks-it
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: Apollo wedges the sword in a door & breaks it, making this change permanent!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Apollo wedges the sword in a door & breaks it!

    by: TPDSMCH
Apollo seems to want to be a humanoid forever, so after cutting himself three times with it, he wedges the sword in the door in the living room door and tugs at it while you watch in surprise. When the blade cannot take it anymore, it snaps, causing a wave of energy to spread out from it. You assume that this is the sword’s magic spreading out with the loss of its blade. You and Apollo are unaffected, however, but the sword is now broken. There is no going back.

“Apollo?!” you finally say, “Why did you do that?!”

WOOF WOOF! Apollo barks at you, as if to say that he’s the master now. And why wouldn’t he - he’s the one who has the arms and the hands.

“Alright, fine,” you say, defeated.

The next thing you do is look out the window to see what’s going on. To your surprise, every dog you see has a human body, whilst every human has a dog body. Since the blade unleashed an energy wave when Apollo broke it, you figure that the energy wave must have decapitated every human and every dog when it hit them, but that it simultaneously gave the dogs control over the human bodies and the humans control over the dog bodies. No wonder Apollo considers himself the master. You realize the dogs have taken over, meaning humans are officially downgraded. Mercifully, the dogs now consider the humans to be the pets, based on the way the ones outside are treating their former owners.

At that moment, Apollo clips his former blue collar around your neck. He wants to show you in further detail what’s happened to the town.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue - version 1

*Noteb*
2. Continue - version 2

*Noteb*
3. Continue - version 3

*Noteb*
4. Continue - version 4

*Noteb*
5. Continue - version 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TPDSMCH (UN: tpds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2972723-Apollo-wedges-the-sword-in-a-door--breaks-it