*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/GGQ3NRBRG-Governor-Cooper-returns-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1969497
You find a pencil that can draw and erase not only drawings, but reality.
This choice: Governor Cooper returns home to his wife and his pet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #80

Governor Cooper returns home

    by: TPDSMCH
As Governor Cooper arrived in the state capitol, anyone who had any idea what was going on would have noticed that the changes had spread across the state. Dog-headed people were everywhere in this particular city, walking on the street, chatting, eating at restaurants, walking their human-headed pets, anything that was considered normal. And they were all acting normally.

The limo was driven up to the governor's mansion, the most beautiful building in the state capitol after the capitol building itself. The limo driver got out and opened the passenger door, letting the governor out. As Governor Cooper walked over to the door, he was met by a nicely-dressed butler with a Silky Terrier's head.

"Welcome back, Master," the butler said in an elegant accent. "I trust your little trip went well."

"Yes it did, Bentley," Governor Cooper replied, "Is my family home?"

"Of course, Master," Bentley said. He let Governor Cooper in, and his employer went into the lounge, when he found Gracie, Bailey and Scout waiting for him. Gracie was the governor's wife, a elegant woman who now had a tan Labrador Retriever's head. She was wearing a tan dress. Bailey and Scout were the couple's pets; they had, respectively, a tan Labrador Retriever's body and a woman's head, and a Golden Retriever's body and a man's head.

"Well, Jack, how did your meeting with Mayor Wilcox go?" Gracie asked.

"Honey, we're getting a new city," Governor Cooper replied, "I informed Mayor Wilcox of the approval during the meeting."

"That's good," Gracie said, "I grew up there, so my siblings and friends there will be glad when they hear the news."

"They were part of that's town's cityhood campaign, weren't they?" the governor inquired. As Gracie nodded, he picked up the phone and dialled a number. It was to discuss the drafting of the new charter for the new town with the town legislature. Following the phone call, Governor Cooper was rubbing Bailey on the head. She and Scout were considered the first pets of the state (even if their heads had been those of their current owners before the changes).

"How are the kids doing?" Governor Cooper asked his wife.

"Their nanny's looking after them in the nursery before they have their dinner," Gracie replied.

"That's good," the Governor replied.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Governor Cooper checks on his kids.

*Noteb*
2. Gracie's personal hairdresser comes to see her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TPDSMCH (UN: tpds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/GGQ3NRBRG-Governor-Cooper-returns-home