*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/2995540-You-feed-Sarah-and-Bruce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1969497
You find a pencil that can draw and erase not only drawings, but reality.
This choice: You feed Sarah and Bruce.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

You feed Sarah and Bruce.

    by: TPDSMCH
“So, guys, you want food?” you ask the two human-bodied German Shepherds.

“Sure,” Bruce replies, “I was getting hungry away.”

“Of course,” Sarah says, “It’ll give me an opportunity to introduce Bruce to human food.”

“Alright,” you say. “You get your own food, I’ll be in the other room.” You get out bread, cold meat, vegetables and spreads and leave them to it.

Sarah prepares his favorite meat sandwich filling, while Bruce prepares a sandwich with three types of meat. Both dogs have white bread. Both set down and start eating their sandwiches.

“You know something, Sarah,” Bruce says, taking another bite, “this is better tasting than I thought.”

“Yeah, I know,” Sarah replies.

“I think we could consider ourselves adoptive siblings to James, considering you’re technically a dog now.”

“I’d say ‘cynocephalus’, but still...”

Meanwhile, in the living room, you decide to redraw Bruce’s German Shepherd body into existence, but decide not to redraw his head. As you do not wish to draw a human-headed dog yet, you draw another random brown German Shepherd’s head onto the body. The new German Shepherd is unable to talk, but still acts like Bruce always had till now. You take him out into the kitchen, where Bruce and Sarah are putting the food away. The two see the four-legged German Shepherd, right after he sniffed them both in dog-like greeting.

“Hey, I see you’ve created another four-legged German Shepherd using my old body,” Bruce comments.

“I know,” you reply. “I wanted to know how people reacted to a German Shepherd walking another.” As you speak, the four-legged German Shepherd pants happily, as if he is becoming attached to them.

“You mean a two-legged, human-bodied German Shepherd walking a four-legged normal-looking one?” Sarah asks.

“Let’s call it two,” you reply.

“All right, James,” Sarah says. “Bruce, get your old collar.”

“Sure,” Bruce replies. He walks off, and returns minutes later with his old collar and chain. He clips the collar to the four-legged German Shepherd, who soon heads towards the door. “Alright. See you later, James.” He and Sarah walk out the door and take the four-legged dog with them.

After they leave, you decide to draw some more human-bodied dogs. You go into the living room and draw ten more human bodies (including a copy of your own body) sitting down on several couches, all dressed casually, and draw more German Shepherd heads on each, doing different hair and fur styles to each. Your copies’ head is the same brown color as the heads of Bruce and Sarah. There are nine other German Shepherds, four with female bodies and five with male bodies. The ten German Shepherds start speaking to each other which you admire your work. “Hey, this is cool.” “Yeah, I know.” “So we can do human things?” With the exception of your own German Shepherd-head clone, all of them speak with German accents.

You begin to think that you shall create a human-bodied dog shelter on this property, but first you decide to assign the new German Shepherds names. You already have a name for the German Shepherd with your body - he shall be James the German Shepherd - but the others get German-sounding names. Jakob, Sara, Diesel, Helga, Kurt, Zelda, Otto, Beatrix, Wolfgang. You let them get used to their new names, and walk out with the pencil just as Bruce and Sarah return with the four-legged German Shepherd.

“Well, what happened?” you ask the two.

“Not a single person reacted to the sight of us with the four-legged dog,” Sarah says.

“Yeah, as if reality altered somewhat,” Bruce says.

“Well, you may be interested to hear that I’ve drawn ten more German Shepherds while you were out,” you say.

“Oh, really,” Sarah says, “why is that?”

“I’m thinking of starting a human-bodied dog shelter here.”

“Really?”

“Yep, but let’s get you introduced to the other German Shepherds.” You lead them into the living room, where they get introduced to the ten new German Shepherds. After the introductions, you ask them how the group of you should proceed. The German Shepherds’ response?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TPDSMCH (UN: tpds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/2995540-You-feed-Sarah-and-Bruce