*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Roll out of the way
  2. El Halcon
  3. Kevin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1725108-Roll-out-of-the-way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1969295
A pro tickle wrestling federation complete with storylines, characters, the works.
This choice: Roll out of the way  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Roll out of the way

    by: Unknown
You begin rolling to your left, in an attempt to get clear of the charging El Halcon!

But mid-roll your opponent lands right on your back, knocking the wind out of you. Stunned and struggling for breath, you feel the slack go out of the rope around your ankles and instinctively reach back to free them; just what the grinning luchador wanted!

In a matter of seconds, El Halcon steps away, leaving you squirming pointlessly in a strict hogtie. The crowd erupts in cheering and whistling and your opponent eats it up.

"Ha baboso, you need a lot more practice, I think," El Halcon taunts, kneeling beside you.

The referee declares the winner, and hands El Halcon the key to the handcuffs dangling from his wrist.

"Now what do I do, eh?" El Halcon asks, dropping the unlocked cuffs to the canvas beside you. "I'd unmask you, but you wear no mask. Hmmm."

You feel the wrestler's hands on your shorts and see the crowd react excitedly as he looks to them for approval, and gets it. With a quick yank, your shorts are around your knees and your face turns a deep, embarrassing red.

"Cielos! look at that! You're so pale, it's blinding!" El Halcon jokingly squints at your bright white tan lines, eliciting jeers and laughter from the crowd. Flash bulbs pop all around, as countless cameras capture every second of your humiliation.

"Your face is such a pretty red. Maybe I can get your ass to match, eh?" The wrestler taunts, holding his open palm in the air, and looking to the crowd.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. El Halcon spanks you

*Noteb*
2. El Halcon does something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Kev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1725108-Roll-out-of-the-way