*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ask her how she has a penis
  2. Pass on breakfast
  3. Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967316-Emily-XXL/cid/1708610-Ask-her-how-she-has-a-penis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by tim
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1967316
You as a small guy going through high school with a friend that happens to be a shemale.
This choice: Ask her how she has a penis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ask her how she has a penis

    by: tim
Smiles as she pulls off in her bmw wisking you to school.

"How many times are you gonna ask me this" She chuckles before continuing, "Back when we were in 4th grade I went in for a check up and the doctor figured I was going to be a bit too large downstairs, I was about 9 inches back then believe it or not"

"Well fuck me I'm like half that now" You reply turning bright red

She laughs adjusting her bulge a bit, "So when I was there they decided to watch it because at that rate I'd be walking around with like 15 soft inches dangling between my legs at the time. Went in a year later and I was measuring in at around 13 inches and apparently growing much faster than they previously expected. They decided they should act at the moment, there were a couple of options"

"What were they" You ask involuntarily leaning in closer to her in the car

"Well they could have tried to cut it...fuck no. Or they could have stunted my growth completely and I'd stay the same little 5th grader for too long, and the last choice was estrogen... it stopped my growth down there a bit so it wouldn't a massive inconvinience but made me a girl. So here I am"

And by this time she had just parked the car, she stepped out with a bulge sliding about half way to her knee

You have the following choices:

1. Hey nice boner by the way

*Noteb*
2. Sorry i kind of just like hearing the story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tim (UN: rooby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967316-Emily-XXL/cid/1708610-Ask-her-how-she-has-a-penis