*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Testament
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967303-Intervention-of-Fate/cid/1708491-The-First-Testament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1967303
An OC based fanstory in the Pokemon universe. WARNING: contains many adult themes.
Chapter #1

The First Testament

    by: 4ever333
I suppose that I should introduce myself. My name is Alec. I'm 15 years old. I have layered, white, jaw-length stylish hair, fair skin, and piercing red eyes, being born an albino. I have smooth-yet-sharp facial features that give me an attractive appearance. My build is lean yet muscular, and I stand about about 5" 10'. I often adorn a long black overcoat made of a tough leather flattened enough to be flexible (Think Organization 13) over a long sleeved white shirt. I wear black jeans tucked into tall combat boots. On my left hand, I always wear the heavy family ring that had belonged to my father before me. It is a thick and heavy silver, with engraved symbols and letters in an unknown language.
Anyways, unto where I was born, I honestly can't say. All I know is shortly after I was born, both of my parents died in some sort of accident that was kept a secret from me. I never even knew what they looked like, as no pictures of them survived, much less their names. As for myself, I had always had a rather dull personality, with an icy-calm outer armor that I always wear. If you would ask anyone who knew mw what I was like, they would describe me as antisocial, quiet, slightly bored, and dryly sarcastic.
I was raised by my aunt in Cerulean city in Kanto. I had wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, but my aunt never wanted me to be one. She always insisted it was that because she was afraid that I would get hurt like my parents before me, but I had my doubts. I often asked her about them, but she never liked to talk to me about my parents. Due to my natural quietness, I had very few friends, so I wanted to befriend Pokemon to ease my loneliness, which to my ire, never happened.
To make things worse, girls left and right practically threw themselves at me because of my good looks, but I was never interested in any of them. I wanted to have real friends, to travel the world, and to one day, fall in love! Fed up with the monotony of everyday life, one day I decided to go exploring in the famous Cerulean Cave, hoping to catch a powerful Pokemon on my own, thinking then that my aunt would have to let me be a trainer. What I didn't know was that what I would find in that cave would change my life forever...

You have the following choices:

1. Explore the cave RIGHT NOW!

*Noteb*
2. Wait until night to sneak out.

*Noteb*
3. Stock up on needed items in the local PokeMart.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 4ever333 (UN: 4ever333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
4ever333 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967303-Intervention-of-Fate/cid/1708491-The-First-Testament