*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3427267-Lindsey-and-Heather-two-unpopular-nerdy-girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1965244
A socially inept young man or woman gets impressive powers.
This choice: Lindsey and Heather two unpopular nerdy girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lindsey and Heather two unpopular nerdy girls

    by: Golden wind
Lindsey and Heather were two college students, they were both 19 years old and had been best friends since elementary school, both were girls with particular tastes like science, math, or chemistry, or as the rest would call it, nerdy things. Lindsey was a pale-skinned girl with brown hair that was often shaggy, had freckles, wore glasses, and was quite thin in addition to wearing braces. She had small A-cup breasts and of the diss she was the most confident. Heather was the complete opposite, she was a plump girl with black hair in a bob shape. Unlike Lindsey, she was quite chubby and shy and often wore sweaters to hide her fat, though unfortunately it didn't hide her acne. Although both maintained a good relationship, their school life was a disaster. They were both teased by the most popular and rude girls in school especially by the cheerleader captain, starlet and queen bee Stacey who was a beautiful 6 foot blonde with a bulky athletic body and rather prominent D-cup breasts often teased Lindsey by comparing his body with hers or cruel jokes. While in Heather's case she was teased by Judi the school bully athlete who was a 6'3 foot kickboxer girl with a rather bulky body who had won several contests and often made fun of Heather for her physical condition as well. to intimidate her into stealing her lunch money. Lindsey was always the one who had tried to defend him without much success and in Heather's case she was too shy to even do so she preferred to hide in the library with Lindsey most of the time.
All of this had led them to wish in the depths of their hearts for something that could finally stand up to their abusers.

Little did they know that this was very close to happening.

What is the event that will change the course of their lives?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden wind (UN: starcacher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wisdomwish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/3427267-Lindsey-and-Heather-two-unpopular-nerdy-girls