*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Few years pass
  2. It Starts...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/1771088-A-Few-years-pass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964547
Back up and open for business....again!
This choice: A club/bar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Few years pass

    by: Unknown
Over the years a new shrinking powder has become widely used by the worlds population. It has taken off like any new hot fad and has become a tool of good and evil like most things. There once was a time when men roofied women now men are getting dosed with shrinking powder and carried off to god knows where. With adverse effects abound people are squirming to make a formula that was temporary. In a world where human trafficking has become easier and less gender biased the world before the powder hit the streets seems like a distant memory.

Tony Just got his new fake Id from his friend. It didn't work last time so he took it back and had a word with her. Fortunately his Id worked this time and he was let in to the club. Tony had never seen so many beautiful women in one place older or younger there was a majority of women in this club with barely any other guys in sight this would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Statistically it would be impossible to strike out with all the women here. Tony ordered a drink at the bar then noticed something.



1. Shrunken mens night at the Club.

2. A young women approaching him (20-29).

3. An older women eying him up and making her way towards him (35-45).

4. Security looking for him.

5. Something else (Author's choice)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/1771088-A-Few-years-pass