*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brontasaurous
  2. tEH START!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1738248-Brontasaurous
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1963562
Awaken in a city of humans, Dinosaurs, and Dragons..
This choice: Brontasaurous  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brontasaurous

    by: Former182
You were in for one heck of a shock when you saw an anthro Brontosaurus enter through a large door. You were the size of a 3.5 inch G.I.Joe action figure to her and she still had to bend down a bit to enter the door. She was wearing a labcoat, red shirt, and a dark red skirt that went down to her knees. Her breasts and hips were quite big on her frame, like you could easily be hidden in her boobs or ass. Her neck was long, but it also seemed far more flexible than it appeared to be, almost like she was part-cartoon or something.

"Hello, I am Doctor Antara Velux," The bronto doctor said in a dispassionate tone, as she continued to look at a futuristic medical chart. As for what the chart looked liked, it kinda looked like the ones from Star Trek TNG. "And you are John Clark?"

"Yes'm, Dr. Velux," You said with a nod when she briefly looked at you. "What are you going to do?"

"Let's see... You've taken all the necessary shots..." Dr. Velux muttered to herself. Her nostrils briefly flared as she caught your scent. She looked at you, trying to hide her lust from you as she said, "It's time for..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1738248-Brontasaurous