*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. tEH START!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1696723-tEH-START
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1963562
Awaken in a city of humans, Dinosaurs, and Dragons..
Chapter #1

tEH START!

    by: Former182
(Here's the intro that HeptagonHail wrote.)

You considered yourself an average man, average height, average brown hair...so how was it fair that you had a not-so-average problem. You had contracted a number of diseases, some were actually STDs but the ones that weren't were killing you. The ones that were killing you, you got from Africa. Your family caught them too but they didn't survive it. So as you stepped in to the cryotube, you turned back to your doctor, she was the textbook definition of a nerd.

"Are you sure this is the only way?" you asked sadly.

She gave you a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry John, but it's the only way, otherwise you're going to die. We'll have the cure for you someday, just not in a lifetime any normal human would live long enough to see."

You sigh sadly and turn around to wait for your fate.

"When you wake up, a cure should be made by then."

She closes the door and you take a deep breath. "Sleep tight, John." were the last words you heard before you enveloped in cold darkness.

You don't know how long you were frozen for, but your door suddenly opens waking you up from your frozen sleep. You fall to the floor breathing hard, a woman in a lab coat places a blanket over you and helps you to your feet.

She was human and looked a little like the doctor that put you in the tube in the first place but with thicker glasses. "Hello, my name is Judy and welcome to the 50th century." Your eyes shot open, you new you'd be in there for a while but the 50th century?!

Then she wheels over a tray with a number of different needles on it, each filled with a different colored liquid. "Let's give you that cure, huh? I bet that's what you'd like to have."

She takes the orange shot and administers it in to your left wrist. "This one is for your HIV."

You winced. "Ow."

She then takes the green one and delivers the shot in to your thigh. "This one is for your AIDS."

"Hey!" you whined. You didn't like it that she did that one without a warning.

She takes the blue one and jabs it in to the back of your neck. "This one is for the nasty diseases you caugh in Africa. Also known as, 'The Important One'."

"Ow!" Your cried. That one was much bigger than the others.

"And this one is for your Athelete's Foot."

She jabs yet another needle in to your left foot.

"OW! Okay, now was that one really necessary?!" you snapped. You weren't even aware you HAD Athlete's Foot!

"Don't worry." she chirped. "That's all your diseases. You're fully cured now."

"Good!" you relaxed...only to have her give you another shot in to your right shoulder. "OW!! What was that one for?!"

"Tetnus shot!" she cheered.

"What kind of doctor are you?!"

"Oh I'm not the doctor, I was just supposed to administer your cures."

"I thought you were the doctor!"

"Nope. I'm just her assistant, and I'm clocking out. She should be in with you shortly. Do enjoy our modern world though.

The door slides open and she leaves only for the real doctor to start to walk in. She was a large female anthro...

You have the following choices:

1. T-Rex

*Noteb*
2. Triceratops

3. Brontasaurous

4. Raptor

5. more races.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1696723-tEH-START