*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/2691555-Please-cant-you-wait-We-are-having-s
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963370
You are either the babysitter or being babysat and someone will end up in diapers.
This choice: "Please can't you wait? We are having so much right fun now"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

"Please can't you wait? We are having s...

    by: Clockwork
“Uhhh.. I really gotta go” you say.

“Pleaseee Em?” Hannah pleads while she puts on a puppy face, “We’re having so much fun..”

On one hand your bladder is full and bursting, but the other you don’t wanna let Hannah and Krista down. You give in to Hannah’s cute expression and sigh.

“Okay, I’ll play for a bit longer” you say with a smile.

Hannah and Krista let out an exclamation of joy as you sit back down with the girls. You end up playing for another half hour before your bladder sends a nasty shockwave through your stomach.

“Oh god...” you mutter under your breath.

“You okay Em?” Hannah asks

What happens next?




You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emily wets herself right there.

2. Emily makes a break for the bathroom.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clockwork (UN: alphaeus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyPrincessJess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/2691555-Please-cant-you-wait-We-are-having-s