*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1716984-Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly-sandwich-with-laxatives
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963370
You are either the babysitter or being babysat and someone will end up in diapers.
This choice: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich with laxatives.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich with laxatives.

    by: TrumP
Hannah asks you and Krista to pick up the toys you just played with and put them back at their right spot.

Once done with the toys you and Krista walk to the kitchen where you find Hannah holding a plate with three sandwiches.

"I made your favorite, Krista!" Hannah says while handing her sister a sandwich. "And a peanut butter and jelly for you, Emily" she says while handing you another. "Thank you, that was very kind of you" you reply while taking your first bite of the sandwich.

After eating you decide to:

You have the following choices:

1. Keep playing baby

2. Take off the diaper and do something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrumP (UN: wulff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyPrincessJess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1716984-Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly-sandwich-with-laxatives