*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2668856-A-flight-to-the-other-side-of-the-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
This choice: An asian woman, the flight is to Japan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A flight to the other side of the world

    by: Unknown
Turning around you see a shoe headed straight for you hit the ground right in front of you, impulsively you climb onto the front of the shoe before it lifts up into the air again. You cling on for dear life as the woman's pace quickens, you notice that she might be headed to the flight and realize your mistake of climbing onto her foot as she could unknowingly take you to a country or city in the middle of nowhere and you'd have no way of getting back, but with her quickening pace the act of getting off her foot is nearly impossible without harming yourself. For the time being all you can do is cling on to the foot of a giantess like a mere bug in her presence, you decide not to risk jumping off as that would leave you in a worse situation than you're already in, against your better judgement you stay on the shoe of the giantess and see where it takes you. All you can do is grasp onto the woman's shoe and press yourself against it to stop yourself from falling off but eventually the rhythm of walking slows to a stop when the woman stops at the checkpoint to board the airplane, you jolt upwards seeing a way off the shoe but as quickly as it stopped the foot starts moving again and your hopes of getting off before the flight begins are dashed yet again.

Eventually the woman gets to her seat and stops to sit down, looking up from her shoe your heart sinks as you observe your surroundings, in the seats surrounding you are asians and when you look up at the main sign of the flight it reads [London to Tokyo 14 hour flight]
Looking up at the woman who's shoe you hitchhiked here on you see that she's an asian woman...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An old woman (50-60 years old)

2. A young adult (20-30 years old)

*Noteb*
3. A teenager (15-19 years old)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2668856-A-flight-to-the-other-side-of-the-world