*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/1682193-Climb-Kushalas-feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
This choice: Climb Kushala's feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Climb Kushala's feet

    by: John Doe
You decided to with the youthful daughter. Her appearance was just too much and you had to get closer to her. You ran over to her side of the table, and began to plan your climb. Her feet, caramel brown, were alluring as they gently moved and she scrunched her cute toes. Her toenails were painted a rich purple, and they began to hypnotize you.

You moved towards her sandals and wait for the perfect moment of opportunity. Her feet sway towards you lackadaisically, and you make a leap. The sandal collides with you, and you are just barely able to hold onto the sandal as it finishes its swing. Cautiously, you climb fully onto the sandal and stand up. Your entire vision is taken up by her big toe, and you brace yourself against it.

Suddenly, her sandal comes crashing to the ground as she sets it down. You tumble from your standing position into her insole. you roll down the slope of her indented insole. You could tell that these sandals are well worn, as they are deep and must have been worn for a long time. You come to a rest under her heel. You catch your breath after that tumble, but quickly notice your situation. No doubt, she will soon put her heel back down. When she does, you would be squished by her heel. You know that you have to run to the side of the shoe, and begin moving immediately. Just as you begin, you notice that she's begun to lower her heel. Did you make it to the edge of the sandal in time?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Doe (UN: willster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/1682193-Climb-Kushalas-feet