*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head to work
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954647-The-giant-fat-black-man/cid/1679754-Head-to-work
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1954647
A fat black man becomes a giant.
This choice: Head to work  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head to work

    by: dude
"Fuck I'm late!" He yelled running to get clothes unfortunately he hadn't done laundry so he grabbed his dirty clothes and put those on. "Ill shower later!" He said heading out the door. He missed his bus so he had to walk a few blocks down. Finally getting to work his boss ms Hubbard met him at his desk. "Late again?! Get the fuck out! Your fired! Lazy black people!"she yelled. He was just about to go off when his body started to shake "damn what the fuck?!" He said falling to the ground. He started to grow and grow people ran to get away however some ladies including ms hubbard stayed to watch. Horror came when they realized they were in between his legs as they tried to run his bulge had them trapped and he was getting bigger and bigger his clothes had ripped apart except his tighty whiteys which normal size had a hard enough time containing his massive balls and cock. As his bulge got bigger and closer the six woman trapped decided to run towards it not wanting to be pinned by it. 4 woman including ms Hubbard made it inside the underwear unfortunately the other 2 were steamed rolled by his balls and now suck outside the fabric. Carl broke through the skyscraper disengrating around his body. He stood at 300ft and couldn't believe it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ms hubbards pov

*Noteb*
2. People on the ground pov

*Noteb*
3. Carl gets hard

4. Carl has to poop

*Noteb*
5. Carl walks

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954647-The-giant-fat-black-man/cid/1679754-Head-to-work