*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A pokemon appears!!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953166-Shrunk-in-the-world-of-Pokemon/cid/1664805-A-pokemon-appears
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1953166
One day you were playing pokemon, and all of a sudden, you're sucked into the game.
Chapter #1

A pokemon appears!!!!

    by: Moxley Prowler
so one day your sitting on your bed, watching your favorite show, pokemon, in your mind it was the greatest show of all time and it was always awesome seeing new pokemon kick some major ass, your laying on the bed and you have your hands on your face while staring at the TV, Suddenly!!!, the TV starts shaking and glowing and flashing black and white (hah love my reference ^^, hugs for peeps who gets that reference) and your vision blacks out...

A couple hours later.... you slowly begin waking up, you open up your eyelids and you stare up at the sky, the sky was perfectly clear though it looked different from what you could recall, you slowly start sitting up and your rub the back of your head "uhhh o-www m-my head hurts, what the hell happened and where am i" you begin to take in the surroundings and you see things like 1000x times bigger then you and you start rubbing the ground underneath you and thats when you figure it out "OH MY GOD, HOW THE FU...DID THIS HAPPEN, HOW AM I SHRUNKEN!!!!" thoughts race through your mind, trying to take in what happened, you figure out that you indeed have been shrunken and from what you can tell, you've been shrunken down to 3-4 inches and you look around "i got to get somebody's help:"

and thats when the ground starts trembling and shaking from underneath you and you look up and you see a massive......

You have the following choices:

1. anthro male Lucario

*Noteb*
2. Male Mewtwo

*Noteb*
3. male buizel

*Noteb*
4. Anthro female Pikachu

5. other options!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moxley Prowler (UN: hammerbro43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moxley Prowler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953166-Shrunk-in-the-world-of-Pokemon/cid/1664805-A-pokemon-appears